Dermaceutic Foamer 5 contains a mild concentration of glycolic acid, which removes dead skin cells and impurities and unblocks pores to create a brighter, more radiant complexion.
The effective formula gently resurfaces dull skin, corrects the appearance of uneven pigmentation and is enriched with enoxolone (an extract of liquorice root) to soothe and calm irritation.
For All Skin Types especially Dull complexion, Irregular texture and Imperfections.
- Skin is left clean and smooth
- Natural skin glow appears restored
- Pores are visibly tightened
- Gentle exfoliating action.
- Helps to restore radiance to the skin.
- Evens the skin tone and corrects uneven pigmentation.
- 5% Glycolic acid - AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) derived from fruit acids and known for its keratolytic action. It easily penetrates the skin to stimulate cell renewal by destroying the links that bind dead cells together.
- Enoxolone - Powerful anti-inflammatory agent extracted from licorice root. Also called beta glycyrrhetinic acid, it is renowned for its soothing and calming properties.
HOW TO USE
Once a day, apply a small amount to a clean and dry face. Massage and rinse with water after two minutes or as soon as you start to feel a tingling sensation. Avoid the eye contour area.
Warning: Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irriation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process.
It is recommended to apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA's).