DMK Red Vein Crème visibly reduces permanent and intermittent redness by acting as a vasodilator to increase blood flow, strengthen capillary walls and support skin’s barrier functions.
A cream that acts as a vasodilator to increase blood flow. It contains inhibitors that reduce the appearance of spider veins, redness, and dark circles. Help strengthen capillary walls and supports the skin barrier functions. Uses natural preservatives that are microbiome-friendly.
- Swollen capillaries or veins
- Ability to increase blood flow, which reduces the appearance of a flushed complexion.
- The innovative and improved formula helps to strengthen capillary walls, support skin’s barrier function and reduce the appearance of spider veins, skin redness and dark circles.
- Glycosaminoglycans (Marine source) - Inhibits the matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) enzymes that degrade and destroy the skin’s collagen network. MMPs inhibitors help to reduce the appearance of rosacea, spider and varicose veins and dark circles.
- Phytonadione Epoxide (Vitamin K1) - A fat-soluble vitamin that is said to diminish vascular conditions such as dark circles under eyes, redness from rosacea and broken capillaries including spider veins. It is also considered to be helpful in wound healing.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) - A primary antioxidant and free radial scavenger that helps to protect against UV rays.
- Niacin (Vitamin B) - Contains nicotinic acid, which is a part of the B group vitamins and aids tissue oxygenation through increased blood flow
HOW TO USE
- DMK Red Vein Creme is ideal for individuals with Rosacea, skin redness, swollen capillaries or veins and those with signs of Telangiectasia (red spider veins).
- It is also good for the prevention of Hematoma caused by injury or post-surgery.