A hand and foot cream designed for callused, dry, and cracked skin.
- Calerase cream maintains smooth skin on the feet between MediPedi treatments.
- Its strong desquamating properties minimize dry and dead skin,
- Can be used on the feet and hands as a cuticle cream.
- Can be used on dry knees and elbows to soothe dry, cracked and callused skin.
- New cells are kept softened and nourished, helping to prevent calluses on the feet and dry skin on areas such as the elbows and knees.
- Provides desquamating properties, helping to minimise dry and dead skin cells.
- Formulated with gently exfoliating Lactic Acid, rough areas of skin such as the knees, hands and elbows, as well as dry and callused feet, are smoothed and softened.
HOW TO USE
- To soften and smooth calluses and cleanse dry feet, apply a thick layer of Calerase.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and leave on for about 20 minutes.
- After removing plastic wrap, massage in cream and wipe off excess.
Use as needed up to 3 times per week.
Store in a cool, dry and light-protected area.